Measures related to the coronavirus
We follow the advice of the RIVM, we have taken measures with regard to limiting the spread of the coronavirus, so that we can guarantee our business operations.
These measures include:
- A number of employees work from home and have regular contact with their immediate superior.
- A number of employees work in spacious offices with sufficient distance from other employees.
- Employees in the office do not use the canteen and keep a distance from each other.
- Activities at customers are planned in consultation, whereby no risk is taken with regard to any contamination.
- Activities are limited to the vital infrastructure, technical areas, outdoor installations and in consultation in areas where this is possible.
- All activities are considered, decisions are only taken by authorized personnel, project managers or management.
- In general we will pay more attention to hygiene than usual. There are also posters throughout the building with the request not to shake hands.
- A visit to Griffid (eg the demo room or consultation room) is only in consultation and visitors come with no more than 4 people at a time.
- Although the reason for these measures is not positive, we look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and customers in new ways.
- This will take some getting used to for everyone and we ask for maximum flexibility, but it also offers opportunities to learn from each other!
The above measures are published on the website.